There is such thing as an easy career because no matter how much qualified you are, you will always get difficulties. And we think that these difficulties teach you a lot of stuff. If there are easy careers then we would not be learning anything at all.
For example, let us talk about easy work like data entry work. All you have to do is enter the data in the system or the sheets and that is all. You will remain limited to this work and you will not learn anything.
Some say that they are okay with not learning much because they make fine money with their jobs but the fact is that may be if you learned something new, you could earn double the money. So, you see why challenges are important.
If you are looking for a career that has less challenges and if there are some challenges, they are easy to handle as well then we suggest that you become a barber and work in the best barber shop in Abu Dhabi.
There are many benefits of being a barber and that is why there are some challenges as well, and we think that you should be aware of them, so, keep reading to know about them;
- One of many issues is that there is a lot of demand of manicure and pedicure in Abu Dhabi and every new barber will be asked to assist the senior barber in this work and that is very much tiring and boring because you have to do is hold the things and keep standing holding those things near the senior barber.
- The second issue is pay. The pay rate of barbers in 2009 was very less. They used to be paid 14 dirhams in an hour but now they are paid good but still it is not that much.
- And, in the beginning, you will be working for free as well.
- No one likes their hair to be messed up and that is why most people don’t like the new barbers to touch their hair at all. And that is why the new barbers have a tough time making their market and making their worth as well.
- The next issue is working on feet all day.